The AICPA Foundation Two-Year Transfer award was established in 2013 to recognize the diverse paths students take to become CPA professionals. Funding for this award is provided by the AICPA Foundation.
- Currently completing courses at a two-year college/university planning to transfer with a declared intent to major in accounting or an accounting-related field at a four-year college/university during the scholarship year.
- Planning to pursue the CPA license but not presently be a CPA.
- Attending a public or private, not-for-profit (501(c)) four-year college or university in the U.S. or territories for the full academic year.
- Enrolled in a business and/or accounting program that is accredited by the AACSB and/or ACBSP for the full academic year.
- Maintained an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate (12 semester hours or equivalent) or a full-time graduate level student (9 semester hours or equivalent) for the academic year.
- An AICPA Student Affiliate member (or have submitted a new member application). Apply online at no cost: www.thiswaytocpa.com/aicpa-student-membership.
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder).
- Some financial need (i.e., not receiving a full or partial scholarship(s) and/or grant(s) that cover and/or exceed one’s educational expenses).
- Planning to participate in the AICPA Legacy Scholars program for the full academic year.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.