The future depends on the young generation and we would like to make sure that they have all the necessary tools to succeed. It is our moral duty to make sure they learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones from traumatic events.–The Fitch Law Firm
The Fitch Law Firm LLC LLC is offering a $2,500 scholarship to undergraduate college students in a contest where the students are encouraged to create a video of up to 90 seconds in length that will encourage teen drivers to avoid drinking and driving.
Students applying for this scholarship must follow a few rules, including:
- Available to current college students who are at least 18 years old
- The student must be in good academic standing at school
- Available to legal U.S. residents
- Submit a recorded video of up to 90 seconds in length
How to Apply:
Students should use the application form on this page to upload their videos and submit them for the contest. The student should send information, including:
- Contact information
- Proof of age through a driver’s license or birth certificate
- Proof of legal U.S. residency through a driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport
- Proof of enrollment in a U.S. university or college
We will not share your personal information with anyone. However, it is possible that we will publish your name and school with your video on the Fitch Law Firm LLC website.