The Berger and Green team has been serving injured and disabled people in Pennsylvania for over 40 years. They want to give back to the community and help the next generation of leaders and professionals. As part of outreach efforts, they are offering a new annual scholarship for students living with heart disease. Beginning in 2017, their firm bestows a Heart Disease Scholarship upon one hardworking, eligible college student.
- You have been diagnosed with heart disease or a congenital heart defect.
- You are enrolled in or have been accepted to a university in the U.S.
- You have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an application, along with a copy of your transcript and an essay. (More details on the essay below.)
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions.
How To Apply: