Our mission at Education.com is to champion the cause of children’s education and support teachers as they seek to help their kids succeed in school. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to access education to further the world and its citizens. To better support educators who are minorities or who have experienced financial challenges, we offer our Building the Future Scholarship.
- Must be a low income student or student from an underrepresented minority group—LGBT, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, or Filipino/Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
- Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
- Open to college undergrads
- Must be pursuing an Education-related degree such as:
- Child Development, Early/Elementary/Middle Childhood Education, Special Education, Bachelor’s in Education. (Students who are minoring in Education are also eligible to apply.)
- Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- If selected, you must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
How To Apply:
Click HERE For More Information