“In partnership with UNCF, Crown Castle has developed the Crown Castle Opportunity Scholarship Program to provide need-based scholarships to African-American/Black college students who exhibit determination, integrity, and perseverance in overcoming adversity. Crown Castle Opportunity Scholars will each receive a $10,000 annual academic scholarship, renewable for up to 1 year for scholars who continue to meet eligibility requirements.“
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African-American/Black and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be currently classified as a college junior and enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution in the US. Students attending an HBCU will be given priority.