CVS Caremark has a commitment to widening the net of student scholars in business. As such, they have partnered with UNCF to create scholarships for students studying Business (and business related fields).
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Pursing an undergraduate or planning an graduate/professional degree in business (finance, accounting, human resources)
- Business students MUST attend an accredited four year undergraduate or master’s level program
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident
- Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation using the INVITE A REFERENCE FEATURE on the student landing page.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.