The Medical Malpractice Help Community Service Scholarship recognizes the time, effort, and sacrifice that students spend to make a difference in their communities, not to mention the real-world experience that students gain in the process.
Newsome Melton created the scholarship to help deserving students pay for their college education, which will better enable them to continue serving their community, the country, and the world.
- 3.0 GPA;
- Documented history of community service;
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university;
- Write and submit one 500- to 1,000-word essay from the topics below;
- Complete and submit scholarship application;
- Submit all documents in PDF form; and
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.