February 28 or September 28
The North American Division Hispanic Scholarship Fund is designed to assist with financial aid for full-time graduate and post-graduate Hispanic students who are North America Division-based, faithful Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing, and whose financial resources are inadequate to enable them to complete their graduate school education.
- The applicant must be a Seventh-day Adventist church member in good standing.
- The applicant must be Hispanic, North American Division-based and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Canada, Bermuda, Guam or Micronesia.
- The applicant must be an enrolled full-time student in a graduate professional school.
- The applicant must submit verification of financial need based on information requested in the application, and must be earning satisfactory grades.
- In cases where family income is comparable, priority in the allocation of the funds will be given to students who are from non-church-worker families.
- If the applicant is married, only one family member is eligible for this scholarship assistance in a given year, except in unusual circumstances.
- A student may receive the scholarship once per school year. The applicant must request and complete a new application and submit it for approval each year.
- A student who is a member in a Seventh-day Adventist Hispanic Church that belongs to a Regional Conference needs to apply to the Regional Scholarship.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for Application.