2018 Opening Soon
NURSE Corps Scholarship Program enables students accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate nursing programs, including RN to BSN, RN to MSN-NP, Direct Entry MSN-NP program to receive funding for tuition, fees and other educational costs in exchange for working at an eligible NURSE Corps site upon graduation.
The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program is a selective program of the U.S. Government that helps alleviate the critical shortage of nurses currently experienced by certain types of health care facilities located in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs). Upon graduation, NURSE Corps Scholarship recipients work at these facilities for at least two years, earning the same competitive salary and benefits as any new hire.
The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program provides nursing students with financial support in exchange for a commitment to serve at least two years in a qualifying NURSE Corps site.
- eligible fees
- other reasonable costs, such as books, clinical supplies/instruments and uniforms.
- monthly stipend
- U.S. citizens (born or naturalized), nationals or lawful permanent residents
- enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a professional nursing degree program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) at accredited school of nursing located in the U.S.
- begin classes no later than September 30
- free from any Federal judgment liens
- free from existing service commitments
- not delinquent on a Federal debt
How to Apply:
The application cycle for the 2017 NURSE Corps Scholarship program is closed. Sign up to be notified when the next application cycle opens.
Click HERE for complete webinar program explanation.
Click HERE to view YouTube
For more information, visit their website HERE.