Open April- Closed August 1st
The Foundation will offer five Education Support Awards to assist low-income women with children who are pursuing education or training.
- must be a woman, at least 17 years of age
- must be a mother, with minor children
- must be pursuing a vocational degree/certificate; or an associate’s degree; or a first bachelor’s degree; or a professional/master’s/doctoral degree.
- must be enrolled in a not-for-profit, accredited institution or program in the U.S. during the next academic year.
- must be low-income (all annual family income less than $20,000 for a family of 2; less than $24,000 for a family of 3; less than $28,000 for a family of 4
How to Apply: