At the 1971 Annual Council of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, the Regional Scholarship Fund was established to serve the membership of the regional conferences located in the territory of what today is the North American Division. In addition, members served by the Offices of Regional Affairs for the North Pacific Union and Pacific Union were also eligible to apply for assistance from this fund.
- Full-time graduate students enrolled in recognized educational programs leading to doctoral or masters degrees.
- Applicants must be citizens of Bermuda, Canada, or the USA (NAD’s territory)
- Must be enrolled in schools based in NAD territory.
- Students from divisions of the church other than NAD are not eligible to receive assistance from this fund.
- Applicants must be church members in good and regular standing with their membership resident in a church of the regional conferences or a church in the North Pacific or Pacific Unions administered by the offices of regional affairs for those unions.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for Application.