Our Bridging the Dream Scholarship Program fulfills an important part of our promise to help families who aspire to a better future. It also brings our mission to life, as employees across the company dedicate themselves to raising money to help fund the scholarships.
- Be legal resident of the U.S.
- Currently enrolled or plan to enroll in at least half-time postgraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire academic year;
- over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside;
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) (each, an “Entrant”).
- Ineligible: Employees of Sallie Mae Bank (“Sponsor”), Scholarship America (“Administrator”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, “Related Entities”) and members of their immediate family or household.
How To Apply: