May 24th 2020 at 11:59 pm
“If you’re just graduating and stressed about finances, you are surely not alone. Chasing your goals can require an investment of time and money, which is why we teamed up with Sallie Mae® to create a competition that can help students get ahead. Whether your focus is on how you’re going to pay off your student debt or how you’re going to kick start your small business, this may be the head start you’ve been looking for.”
- Legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia
- At least 18 years old and no older than 26 years old as of the date of Entry;
- Graduating between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 from an accredited high school, two-, four-year college or university with a high school,undergraduate or graduate degree,
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Officers, directors, members, and employees of the Administrator, Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children,siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals are not eligible for this Promotion.
How to Apply: