15th May of every year.
“Engineering is a popular, diverse, and valuable course that is an excellent career opportunity. If you intend to pursue an engineering program uninterruptedly and want to gain financial gain to support tuition fees, then take benefit of the Engineering Scholarship Development program announced by EZ Plumbing USA. This scholarship is available to students in all fields of engineering enrolled in a reputed college or university in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the USA.”
- The applicant should have enrolled or planning to enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate engineering course (for, eg. B.E, B.Tech, M.E. M.Tech) with an accredited college/university.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying.
- The applicant should have completed High School / Secondary School education.
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of UK, Australia, USA or Canada.
- While applying, the applicant should have completed at least one term of college/university engineering course after completing high school or secondary school education.
- The students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation are not eligible.
- College dropouts are not eligible.
HOW TO APPLY: Click Here For More Information
To apply for this engineering scholarship program, you need to submit a project relating to your course of study. For example, if you are pursuing your graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you need to submit an innovative idea relating to Dynamic Inversion Study of Soil Mechanical Parameters.
This project can be in the form of a thesis, video, or a project report which is a combination of text and images.
You are supposed to send this project through email on email@example.com before 15th May of every year. The winners would be announced on our website https://www.ezplumbingusa.com on 31st May of every year.