Senior citizens are one of the most important and often neglected groups in our society. There are many issues associated with age, such as poor mobility, Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, depression and many others. It is important that we care for seniors, especially when they need our care the most. It is also extremely important to bring light to issues and problems that effect senior citizens, so that we as a society can solve them.
- The essay submitted is your own, original work.
- You are a citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.
- You will only submit one entry per year. Any additional entries for the same year will be disregarded.
- If you receive the Scholarship Award, funds will be delivered directly to you to be used for tuition or books.
- You are not on academic disciplinary status.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.