Stars Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to academically talented and highly motivated students who intend to pursue full-time undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees. Applicants can attend any accredited college or university of their choosing.
Stars Scholarship Fund awards recipients based on three (3) factors:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) – obtained from official transcript
- Earned Hours – obtained from official transcript
- Financial Need – obtained from Student Aid Report
- Be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Be a permanent resident (5 or more consecutive years) of and have a permanent South or West Texas address in one of our 30 counties.
- Have earned/completed at least 12 undergraduate credit hours at a U.S. accredited college or university before applying for the scholarship.
- Have a minimum college cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed a high school diploma or its equivalent prior to the Fall of the new academic year.
- Are enrolled in a U.S. accredited 2 yr. community college (enrolled part-time or full-time) in a degree-seeking program, or a 4yr. university undergraduate program (enrolled full-time) seeking a Bachelor’s Degree, or a university graduate program (enrolled full-time) seeking a Master’s, Law or Doctorate degree.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.