AACE International offers competitive and matching funds scholarships to US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management. The competitive scholarships are awarded by the AACE International Education Board and are currently available in various amounts. AACE International Sections may also offer scholarships through the matching funds scholarship program. Applications received for the competitive scholarships will also be reviewed for inclusion in the matching funds scholarship program. All scholarships are awarded for use in the fall term of the next academic year.
- Have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university (See the scholarship application for accreditation criteria) for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
How To Apply: