At Boxercraft, we have felt the effects of pancreatic cancer on a personal level. One of our employees recently received a diagnosis, and we want to support him, as well as other families across the country, that have been affected by pancreatic cancer. Our hope is that the Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship will both raise awareness and attention to those fighting against the disease, as well as ease the financial burden of college for these families while they are going through this difficult time.
In order to qualify for the Boxercraft Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship, a few recommendations must be met. The scholarship is open to students who have:
- Have a family member who has survived or is currently fighting pancreatic cancer
- Are currently fighting or have survived pancreatic cancer themselves
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a high school senior,
- Have been accepted into an accredited college or university,
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and
- Submit an essay regarding one of the topics below.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.