“Are you a student that loves to write? Do you see yourself being a writer in the future? Do you have a story to tell? If you’d like to use your creative writing skills to help fund your education, this scholarship is for you! We believe that writing a book has an incredible power to bring change and impact to the world. Self-Publishing School invests in changing lives; we’re investing in the future of our industry by helping the best writing talent afford their education.“
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply