Thomas Law Offices, a personal injury law firm in Louisville, Kentucky, is offering a once-yearly scholarship to students who are attending college during the upcoming fall semester. They understand that education costs are a hardship many students struggle to overcome. The Louisville personal injury lawyers believe that by helping students overcome those struggles, our world can become a brighter place for future generations. This scholarship gives us an opportunity to do just that.
- Must be a first year college student or planning to attend their first year.
- Students must be attending or planning to attend college.
- Must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- As proof of first-year status, student will need to submit a digital copy of acceptance letter—including college letterhead—from that college.
- All applications for the current semester are due by July 12
How to Apply: