The scholarship amount will be awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short essay to be titled How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.
Open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Major of study must support a career in the finance industry (e.g., finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors)
- Must be a US resident
- Must send in an official transcript
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines below)
How to Apply: