Citizens Bank has helped millions of students and families over the years and they’re always looking for opportunities to give back to the community. They are proudly sharing a way to empower families by offering the Citizens Bank Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.,
- 16 years of age or older and are Prospective Students (defined below) or parents/legal guardians of Prospective Students.
- Employees and their immediate family members (immediate family member means any child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse, former spouse, sibling, niece, nephew, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, including adoptive relationships and any person sharing the Colleague’s household) of Citizens Bank, N.A. (the “Sponsor”),
- Sponsor’s affiliate companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies are not eligible to participate or win.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Intending to enroll, or be enrolled at least half-time, in an accredited undergraduate/graduate post-secondary institution within one (1) year of winning an award.