The next application deadline is November 30, 2021. Winners will be announced in December 2021.
The scholarship will be awarded to one high school or university student.
$500 Cash Award
Life and school are expensive. The $500 cash award is designed to lessen the financial burden of life.
Pay it Forward
If you know someone who might be a good fit, encourage them to apply. If you win the scholarship, pay it forward by helping others.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the requirements below. Please read the requirements carefully to ensure you meet eligibility before applying.
- Must be a current high school or college student.
- Must have personally experienced challenges with mental health or have had people close to them who have experienced mental health challenges.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident
- All GPAs will be considered.
- All majors are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply for this scholarship on the Bold.org scholarship platform. To apply, you will need to set up a student profile on Bold.org and write a 500-1,000 word essay about the following:
How has your experience with mental health influenced your beliefs, relationships, and career aspirations?
The scholarship is open to students at any educational level and field of study. The only application requirement is that students have personally experienced challenges with mental health or have had people close to them who have experienced mental health challenges.