- Fall: June 1st
- Spring: November 1st
- Summer: April 1st
The Texas Public Accountancy Act provides for the establishment and maintenance of a scholarship program for fifth-year accounting students. The purpose of the Fifth-Year Accounting Student Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to students intending to take the CPA examination as Texas applicants and ultimately to serve the residents of this state.
- Are classified as residents of Texas
- Are enrolled at a participating college or university in Texas, that offer a comprehensive accounting, business, and ethics program that meets the education requirements of the Board
- Are enrolled at least half-time
- Have filed an Application of Intent to take the CPA examination with the Board
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree or at least 120 hours of college course work at the beginning of the term in which the award is being made
- Has no more than 30 semester hours remaining of course work to meet the following education requirements to take the CPA exam.
- Are deemed to be making satisfactory academic progress
- Have not already been approved for or taken the CPA examination
- Have registered for the Selective Service or are exempt from this requirement
- Demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.
Click HERE for Initial Application.
For additional details contact: