Greenberg and Ruby, LLP is proud to support the wellbeing and education of students pursuing their personal and financial success. Attorneys David H. Greenberg and Emily A. Ruby, the partners of Greenberg & Ruby, LLP, are passionate about assisting in the education of students to help ensure an exciting future for communities throughout the United States. Pursuing higher education poses countless financial challenges. Students that display a dedication to their pursuit of higher education deserve to be rewarded.
As part of Greenberg & Ruby, LLP’s continued dedication to community involvement in 2021, the following scholarship will be offered:
The Greenberg & Ruby, LLP Collegiate Scholarship Award for college students.
The Greenberg & Ruby, LLP Scholarship Award will be given to a deserving student that is trying to make a difference in his or her future and community. The recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship towards their college tuition.
- The student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Students must submit an essay between 600-800 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing their aspirations of going to colleges as well as themselves.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
How to Apply:
Please send all required information to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 31, 2021.