May 28, 2021 5:00 p.m. CST
“The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to be the administrator of scholarship opportunities provided by our partners to assist in defraying some of your college expenditures. Please review each scholarship’s criteria carefully to see if you qualify, since each partner may have differing requirements.”
- Must be currently enrolled full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student at a two-year or four-year HACU member institution in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- 2.0 GPA
- Open to ALL majors
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residents
- Students select one of the playlists within the We are Each Other’s curriculum and complete it prior to applying to the scholarship.
- First playlist, Getting Started is ideal for those new to Interfaith work as this track reviews introductory interfaith learning and gives direct call to action.
- Second playlist, Interfaith Leadership 101 and focuses on the foundations of interfaith cooperation and leadership. This playlist explores how you, can develop a vision, knowledge base, and skillets to be an interfaith leader.
HOW TO APPLY: