“The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is partnering with KIA Motors America, Inc. to award 10 scholarships to eligible students attending a HACU-member institution. A total of $34,000 in scholarships will be awarded.“
“The KIA Motors America, Inc. Scholarships awards of $3,400 are open to students in any major. First generation college students are encouraged to apply.“
- Full-time sophomore, junior or graduate student
- No high school applicants allowed
- Must be attending a four-year HACU-Member Institution within the United States or Puerto Rico
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident
- You must demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA).
- Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
- Students must currently attend a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. Students transferring schools, the school must also be a HACU-member to be eligible to apply. For the most up-to-date listing of HACU-member institutions, please click here.
How to Apply:
Visit Their Site