Established in 2007 by Mrs. Irene S. Wischer, a highly respected San Antonio businesswoman and philanthropist, The Irene S. Wischer Education Foundation Scholarship provides college and technical school scholarships to exceptional students. Frost administers the program on Mrs. Wischer’s behalf, and the day-to-day operations are managed by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc.
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student, or part- or full-time graduate student in Fall 2021
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Is a legal resident of the state of Texas for 12 consecutive months prior to application submission
- Be a person of good character. Per Mrs. Wischer’s instructions, preference will be given to “applicants who are Christians and attend church regularly.”
- Demonstrate academic potential and ability (not merely academic performance)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be enrolled in a not-for-profit school. This scholarship is not available to students planning to attend a for-profit university or trade school. Trade schools shall only be eligible to the extent the student will receive a degree, certification, or designation which will qualify the student for a job in the area of study.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.