- Submission Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Winner Notification: January 15th, 2022
- Submission Format: Essay Application
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Number of Winners; One scholarship will be awarded
- Selection Process: Essays will be evaluated based on both quality and originality.
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school student or an undergraduate with a declared major related to law.
Please answer the following question in an essay format in 1,000 words or less:
If you could change one law to help those in need, what would it be? How would your solution improve on the status quo?
HOW TO APPLY: