At North American Van Lines, we are committed to improving the future of any and all students throughout the continental U.S. and beyond—we believe that educational quality for everyone is key in fostering a nationwide network of skilled professionals for years to come, from adults seeking continued education to those returning from active service. Because of this belief, we are proud for the opportunity to offer our first ever Military Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Operational Management Scholarship to qualifying current or former active duty military and their dependents.
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Applicants must be one of the following below:
- An honorably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves).
- A spouse of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran.
- A child (under age 21 or full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran.
- Additional eligibility on website.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.