The Scott Alan Turner Personal Finance Scholarship program is designed to help provide personal finance education to students and to develop a deeper knowledge and appreciation of good money management. The personal finance scholarship provides two, one-year non-renewable scholarships to help students achieve academically.
- Graduating high school seniors or undergraduate college students who are in good standing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 21 years old
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis
- United States citizen or legal resident
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.