July 1, 2021
SuperMoney’s mission is to help everyone reach their financial goals. Founded in 2019, SuperMoney’s Financial Literacy Scholarship seeks to celebrate students who share our same mission. Our scholarship program awards $2,500 a year to a student who wants to help Americans improve their financial wellness through continued education.Apply for SuperMoney’s Financial Literacy Scholarship
To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding boot camp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
- Submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the prompt specified.
How to Apply: