“Online security & privacy should be a key concern to anyone who uses the internet to study. Sadly, educational establishments often fail to keep up with the development of modern technology. Worse still, a lot of them install surveillance systems and keep track of everything students do online.”
– Only one submission is allowed per student. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
– Employees of Surfshark and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
– All submitted entries become the property of Surfshark.
– The decision of Surfshark relating to any dispute arising from the scholarship will be deemed final.
– To apply, you must be currently enrolled in high school, or college/university in the United States.
– As long as you meet the above criteria, your age or citizenship status will not impact your ability to enter.
How to Apply: