Tarrant County Medical Society Alliance Foundation, Inc. Scholarships are awarded to students in undergraduate allied health or nursing fields based on financial need as well as scholastic achievement. Graduate programs are not eligible.
- Applicants must attend a Tarrant, Parker, or Johnson County school or pursue an Allied Health program that is not offered in Tarrant, Parker or Johnson County i.e. pharmacy.
- Applicants must have completed one semester of college work and must have completed one semester in nursing or their current allied health program.
- Students must be enrolled or registered for courses in nursing and allied health fields.
- Must show financial need.
- Graduate students are NOT eligible.
How to Apply:
Click HERE for Application
Tarrant County Medical Society
Fort Worth, Texas 76104