The Yearly Pacific Bay Recovery $1500 Scholarship Award Opportunity for 1 Student – Deadline 12/31/2021
“The Purpose of Our Annual $1500 Scholarship Award
Our yearly scholarship award will help raise awareness and understanding of rehabilitation options while also positively impacting a student and their pursuit for academic success. This scholarship initiative by Pacific Bay Recovery allows us an additional way to give back to motivated young scholars who can and will become future leaders in our society. Our objective for aspiring students is for them to grasp the impact and value they have by their academic achievement and goals they set for themselves.”
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be an American citizen.
- Applicant must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must show proof of current enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college OR provide proof of acceptance from a university, accredited college or community college.
- Applicant will submit a 1000+ word essay that is 100% unique and original by the deadline of December 31, 2021.
- Applicant meets the Pacific Bay Recovery regulations and obeys the essay submission requirements that are listed below.
HOW TO APPLY:
Students must first confirm each of the above eligibility requirements for the Pacific Bay Recovery annual scholarship.
After confirmation of these, each student must create a 1000+ word essay that is entirely unique and original. This essay must adhere to the subject details given on this page. The student must then submit their completed essay document, along with their enrollment verification, by the due date of 12/31/2021.
Any essays submitted later will not be eligible for the 2022 scholarship award opportunity. Essays will be expected to be fully proofread to the highest degree, void of grammar/spelling errors, as this will be part of how each document is graded.