To apply for the Grad Coach Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements and complete the required activities:
- You must be accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- You need to write an original essay of 500-800 words titled “The 5 Essential Ingredients To Achieve Academic Success”
- You need to post your essay on your personal blog, linking to the Grad Coach site. If you don’t yet have a blog, you can create one for free on WordPress, Wix or Medium.
- Plagiarism leads to automatic disqualification. You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.
How To Apply: