“The team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers values military members’ service to our nation. It is a profound, yet often overlooked sacrifice. In recognition of our nation’s service members and their families, twice per year our firm bestows a scholarship upon one hard-working U.S. college student who is an active duty service member, a veteran, or a spouse or child of an active duty or retired service member. High school seniors and graduates as well as undergraduate and graduate students may apply.”
- Currently serving in the military, honorably discharged, or have an active duty or retired military spouse or parent. All branches of the U.S. military qualify:
- U.S. Army and Reserves
- U.S. Navy and Reserves
- U.S. Air Force and Reserves
- U.S. Marine Corps and Reserves
- U.S. Coast Guard and Reserves
- National Guard and Air National Guard
- Accepted or currently enrolled in college or university.
- Currently have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Fill out and submit the online application on this page, along with a school transcript and essay.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Veterans & Military Family Scholarship.
How To Apply: