The Walmart Dependent Scholarship Program awards scholarships that can be used over the course of four academic years. Eligible applicants who complete the online application process will be evaluated based on financial need and academic achievement. Approximately 25% of all eligible applicants will receive scholarships.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Must be the dependent of a Walmart associate (employee) who has been actively employed within any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months as of April 2.
- Must be a high school (or home school) senior graduating between August 1 and July 31 or a GED candidate earning his or her diploma between August 1 and July 31.
- High school/home school seniors must have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 on a 4-point scale.
- Must enroll for fall 2019 as a freshman/1st year student in a full-time program of study at a two-year or four-year college or university. The school must be an accredited U.S. institution, and listed on the official website for the U.S. Department of
Education (http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx). Military academies are not approved institutions.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with required documents.
How To Apply: