To better support educators, we’re excited to offer our Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship. If you’re studying to become an early education teacher and can clearly demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and a commitment to the field of teaching, then we want to hear from you! Twice a year, we’ll select one early-education student to receive this prize for their upcoming school year. In addition to this cash award, each winner will also receive two Education.com Lifetime Memberships (one for the winner and one to share with an existing or aspiring K-12 teacher of the winner’s choice).
- Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university in the United States.
- Must be a college undergraduate, graduate student, or professional student
- Must be pursuing an Education-related degree such as:
- Child Development, Early/Elementary/Middle Childhood Education, Special Education, Bachelor’s in Education, Master’s in Education, Doctorate in Education, Master of Arts in Teaching. (Students who are minoring in Education or students who have already earned a degree in Education and are currently pursuing a degree in another discipline are also eligible to apply.)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Finalists will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation from an academic reference, ideally a member of faculty in the applicant’s current educational institution, who can comment on the applicant’s abilities and interest in pursuing a career in Education.
- If selected, you must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
How to Apply: