The Community Service Scholarship from Morris Bart, LLC awards one deserving student who is committed to community service with a $2,500 scholarship towards the college or university of their choice.
Community service is one of the pillars of building a strong community, which is why we are looking to reward one committed student for their dedication to helping people in their community.
Applicants for this scholarship should have a record of volunteerism, community service, and or fundraising in their local community.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet all the following eligibility requirements:
- Hold a 3.0 grade point average (GPA)
- Currently enrolled or accepted to attend an accredited college or university for the upcoming semester
- A history of community service, volunteerism, or fundraising in their community
- Write an essay in response to the prompt below
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Apply via the application on this page
HOW TO APPLY: