Softinventive offers college students a merit-based scholarship award. Their annual scholarship program is available to high-school seniors, graduates and college students who are US residents and are currently enrolled at a college or university for a computer engineering or computer science program.
- Must be a legal resident of the US;
- Must be a high school graduate;
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university;
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Must exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology;
- Must fill out and submit the application form before the official deadline.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, you must fill out and submit the application form below. Submissions are accepted before the official deadline.