January 9, 2022
“SuperMoney’s mission is to help everyone reach their financial goals. SuperMoney’s Financial Literacy Scholarship seeks to celebrate students who share our same mission. Our scholarship program awards $1,000 twice a year to students who want to help Americans improve their financial wellness through continued education.”
To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding boot camp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
- Submit a 400 to 600 word essay on the prompt specified.
How to Apply: Click Here For More Information
“At SuperMoney, we strive to educate on the importance of financial health and literacy. By building comparison tools for financial products, SuperMoney helps users pick the right financial product to select under their financial health and circumstances. What financial topic or statistic motivates you to help the average American improve their financial health? How did you become passionate about the issue? How will you utilize your college education to help Americans improve their financial well-being?”