January 23rd at 5:00pm PST
“The Live Más Scholarship is not based on your grades or how well you play sports. No essays, no test scores, no right or wrong answers. Submit a two minute video that tells us the story of your life’s passion. This is not about how well you can make a film – we just want you to tell us about your passion and how you will use it to make a difference.”
All applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered eligible for the 2020 Live Más Scholarship Program:
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) between the ages of 16-24, located in the United States or D.C.
- If an applicant is a minor in his/her/their state of residence they must receive parental consent from his/her/their parent/legal guardian to apply.
- Must be on-track to apply for or be enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
- Ineligible: Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program.
- Taco Bell restaurant employees can apply to the Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees Program.
- Cannot have previously received a Live Más Scholarship.
- Prior Live Más Scholarship winners may apply to the Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.