July 1, 2021
At Simmons and Fletcher, P.C, we value spiritual education as an important part of the moral well-being of college students. As Christian trial lawyers, we are excited to continue our annual $1,000 Christian Studies Scholarship. We will also award a second-prize scholarship of $500 to the runner-up. We know how difficult the financial burden can be for students and their families, and we are so excited to help our essay winners.
In order to apply and qualify for the Christian Studies Scholarship, an applicant must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
• Be a high school senior in good academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale)
• Have been accepted and plan to attend a Christian college or university
• Be a participant in volunteer or community work
• Submit a completed application
• Submit a completed required essay
How to Apply:
Click HERE for more information.