“The General Conference Women’s Ministries scholarship program is established to give scholarships to women who are committed to serving the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who would otherwise be unable to afford a Christian education.“
- Any woman who is enrolled in a Seventh-day Adventist college in the North American Division (if from outside NAD, has a green card).
- Applicants must hold a current GPA of at least 3.0
- Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students only.
- Primary consideration will be given to women in their last two years of undergraduate study.
- Scholarships are awarded based on need, ability, and the recipient’s determination to improve herself.
How to Apply:
Send your application to:
Carmen F. Griffith
777 S Burleson Blvd
Burleson, TX 76028