Cuidado Casero Foundation is very excited to inform you of our scholarship opportunities for Hispanic nursing students. We are offering are different levels of scholarships within the foundation.
There are 4 levels of scholarships available for the students accepted into a nursing program. I have listed the scholarship levels below.
- LVN to RN
- Associates of Science (ADN)
- Bachelors of Science (BSN)
- RN to BSN
To be eligible for any of the scholarships, applicants must:
• live/attend a nursing program in one of the following counties: Counties for Scholarships:
• Wise, Parker, Hood, Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Johnson, Collin, Ellis, Navarro, Hunt, Rockwall, or Kaufman
• must be of Latino or Hispanic origin (as defined by U.S. Census Bureau);
• must be able to fluently speak, read and write Spanish/English;
• be citizens of the United States of America, lawful permanent resident alien of the US, or active documented
status DACA Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals);
• be enrolled in or accepted into the nursing program pursuing an LVN to RN, Associate’s, or Bachelor’s
degree in a public university or college in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area; and enrolled for the entire upcoming
academic year. Approved schools can be found by going to our website www.cuidadocaserofoundation.org
and schools are listed under scholarship.
• Demonstrate financial need based on the applicant’s Student Aid Report.
• The student must demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0-grade point average/4.0 scale or
• demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the characteristics of leadership,
integrity and passion for the nursing field.
HOW TO APPLY: