May 28, 2021 5:00 p.m.
“Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, speakers, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts, and other social and digital content. A passionate advocate for artists, creators, and innovators, the company also is recognized in the areas of film finance and packaging, branding, licensing, and endorsements. UTA is known for its dedicated digital media group helping clients-from A-list talent to Fortune 500 companies-capitalize on a rapidly changing entertainment, media, and business landscape.”
- Students must be currently enrolled as a full-time junior or senior at a four-year HACU member institution
- Applicants should be eager to pursue a career within the business side of the entertainment industry
- Identify as Hispanic/Latinx
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Open to All majors
- Students will need to answer the following questions in 500 words or less:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in the entertainment industry?
- What part of the entertainment industry has been able to influence culture and drive change?
- Who is a career role model for you and why?
HOW TO APPLY: