July 16th, 2021
“When it comes to the future of our nation, we recognize the fact that students hold the power to change the nation—and the world—for the better. College students will pave the way to the next generation, and they must be prepared to step into the ring and rise to the challenge. To accept this challenge, a strong educational background is crucial. We want to help make it easier for students to rise to that challenge.”
“Our law firm is proud to announce that we’re offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to college students who are starting their first year of college. We first started the scholarship in 2019. Undergraduate and graduate students can both apply.”
The following guidelines apply:
- Students must be attending their first year of college or planning to attend their first year of college in the upcoming semester.
- Transfer students may apply, given they are new to the university.
- Students must be living in the U.S. or have a U.S. mailing address at the time of submitting your application to us.
- Students can be attending any college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- All majors/plans of study are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY: