October 31, 2021
“Our firm has decided to offer the Aspiring Attorney Scholarship to give back to students who are interested in practicing law! We hope that this $1,000 award will help lessen the financial burden of a passionate future attorney. We are interested in hearing what inspired you to become an attorney. What area of law are you specifically interested in practicing and why? And, why you think you would make a good lawyer. If you have participated in law-related extracurricular activities during your previous education, please also share that information with us! We understand the financial hurdles to becoming an attorney can be challenging and we hope to help ease that burden through this scholarship for one dedicated student.”
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is residing in one of the 50 states or in Washington DC and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
How to Apply: Click for more information
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What inspired you to become a lawyer? What type of law are you pursuing? What motivates you, and why?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.