December 31, 2021
“Senior Justice Law Firm believes in fighting for justice for those who cannot advocate for themselves. We want to make a difference in the lives of our clients and the many communities in which we practice. We understand that Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) are the backbone of the long-term care industry. CNA’s perform the day to day tasks in a skilled nursing facility, and most perform this duty with compassion and love for their patients. However, we understand that sometimes, financial hardship can get in the way of completing a CNA program. We do not want this to get in the way of you pursuing your passion for helping elderly patients. In an effort to help CNA students complete their nursing assistant certification, we are excited to announce our scholarship contest for CNA program students!“
- Complete the CNA Scholarship Program application form.
- Upload a resume.
- Upload an essay with a minimum word count of 300 words, but no more than 500 words, answering the questions above.
- Must be currently enrolled, accepted, or applying to be in an accredited CNA program in the United States.
- Must follow the firm on social media.
How to Apply: Click here for more information
For this essay contest we would like for you to answer the following:
- Why did you decide to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA)?
- What hardships and obstacles are in the way of you completing a certified nursing assistant program?
- How will you positively affect patients in long-term care facilities like nursing homes and assisted living facilities?
- What impact do you wish to make on your patients?